photograph by Brian Cohen
incident response services
bit-x-bit is a computer forensics, data loss prevention and e-discovery consulting firm providing expert technical services to notable law firms and companies of all sizes, including the AMLAW 100.
Expertise. Defensibility. From collection and processing to production, by project or through our managed services program, bit-x-bit-x-plan,℠ we handle the most complex ESI projects, using the best tools available and led by our experienced consultants.
Take advantage of fixed fee pricing with
hosted document review
You need electronic evidence to win your case. We get it. Recovery of stolen documents, deleted text messages, traces of USB devices, internet histories and more.
Disgruntled insider or external hacker, our SANS-trained examiners move quickly to protect and secure data at risk.
FORENSIC EXPERTISE NOW IN A BOX: Do you need to preserve electronic evidence affordably and easily? bit-x-bit in-a-box™ is our cutting-edge computer forensic tool that’s packed with everything you need to make a forensic image of a desktop or laptop anywhere at your convenience (or your client’s convenience). We get it, safeguarding all of the electronic evidence, bit by bit, wherever it is. For more information and a short video, please click here. For more on our remote data collection capabilities click here.
- April 20, 2015 Brett Creasy testifies in case on behalf of the plaintiff, who was awarded $13 million in compensatory and punitive damages
- April 17, 2015 Clinton Field writes article for ACBA Lawyers Journal: "Implementing an Information Governance Program"
- April 17, 2015 2015 eDiscovery Symposium Co-sponsored by PBI and Allegheny County Bar Association
- March 24, 2015 Regis Stafford Joins bit-x-bit as Director of E-Discovery
- March 10, 2015 Joe Decker moderates Lunch and Learn Program
- March 5, 2015 Brett Creasy guest lectures at CMU