photograph by Brian Cohen
incident response services
bit-x-bit is a computer forensics, data loss prevention and e-discovery consulting firm providing expert technical services to notable law firms and companies of all sizes, including the AMLAW 100.
Expertise. Defensibility. From collection and processing to production, by project or through our managed services program, bit-x-bit-x-plan,℠ we handle the most complex ESI projects, using the best tools available and led by our experienced consultants.
Take advantage of fixed fee pricing with
hosted document review
kCura’s feature rich Relativity review platform, including analytics, scalable for any size case, hosted in our secure SSAE 16 (SOC2) data center in Pittsburgh.
You need electronic evidence to win your case. We get it. Recovery of stolen documents, deleted text messages, traces of USB devices, internet histories and more.
Disgruntled insider or external hacker, our SANS-trained examiners move quickly to protect and secure data at risk.
FORENSIC EXPERTISE NOW IN A BOX: Do you need to preserve electronic evidence affordably and easily? bit-x-bit in-a-box™ is our cutting-edge computer forensic tool that’s packed with everything you need to make a forensic image of a desktop or laptop anywhere at your convenience (or your client’s convenience). We get it, safeguarding all of the electronic evidence, bit by bit, wherever it is. For more information and a short video, please click here. For more on our remote data collection capabilities click here.
- August 27, 2015 bit-x-bit Adds Nuix For E-Discovery Processing and Analysis
- July 21, 2015 PA State System of Higher Education
- July 15, 2015 U.S.D.C, Western District of Pennsylvania
- June 26, 2015 Regis Stafford authors article on “E-Discovery managed services: reducing risks and costs” published in the ACBA Lawyers Journal
- June 1, 2015 Clint Field elected to Board of Directors of ARMA's Pittsburgh Chapter
- April 20, 2015 Brett Creasy testifies in case on behalf of the plaintiff, who was awarded $13 million in compensatory and punitive damages